PSAC Directory -- Canyon Technical Services Ltd.
Canyon Technical Services Ltd.
|Canyon Technical Services, the wholly owned subsidiary of Canyon Services Group Inc., is a publicly traded (FRC-T) Canadian oilfield service company that provides specialized fracturing, well stimulation and fluid management services to oil and gas producers across the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin. Our mission is to deliver quality, customized pressure pumping and service solutions to the oil and gas industry. We pride ourselves on safely operating the most modern, well maintained equipment and the most experienced crews available in the service industry.
||Click Here |
||(403) 355-2211 |
||2900, 255 5 Avenue SW |
AB T2P 3G6
the company has standard or certification.
||Certificate of Recognition (COR)|
||ISO - Please refer to company for level.|
||Occupational Competencies - Please refer to company for specific occupations.
||Other - Please refer to company for type and details.|
- Acidizing Services
- Carbon Dioxide Services
- Cementing Equipment &/or Tools
- Coiled Tubing
- Fracturing, Equipment
- Fracturing, Fluids
- Fracturing, Hydraulic
- Fracturing, NGC
- Fracturing, Workover Services
- Industrial Pumping Services
- Nitrogen Equipment & Services
- Brad Fedora, President and CEO
- Todd Thue, Chief Operating Officer
- Todd Den Engelsen, CHRP, Vice President, Organizational Development
- Barry O'Brien, Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer
- Chuck Vozniak, Vice President, Technical Services
- Ken Wagner, Vice President, Fluid Management
- Quentin Walker, Vice President, Operations
- David Westland, Director of Sales
- Jeremy Matthies, General Counsel
Copyright © Petroleum Services Association of Canada